One of our excellence awards in school is linked to our Traffic Light system of behaviour management.
Children start each day on Green level.
Through sustained effort and improvement they can aspire to a gold level of work and behaviour
GOLD MEDAL WINNERS ARE AWARDED FOR THE FOLLOWING:-
- Making a dramatic and sustained improvement in my attitude to school work.
- Completing outstanding pieces of work in all lessons in a day.
- Taking an interest in my own learning, – going to great lengths to research and produce an amazing piece of homework; setting an important example for others to follow.
- Going out of my way to help someone in great need in school.
- Being a ‘Golden Citizen’ in school by either
Showing great kindness and friendship to other pupils
Setting an excellent example to others.