Academic Year Income
September 2014 – March 2014: £3407
April 2015 – August 2015: £5333
P.E. /Games Expenditure 2014-15
JM Sports funding – qualified PE Staff for the year: £14,000
Sports Kit for school Teams: £250
Sports Apprentice for playtime/lunchtime co- ordinated playground activities: £1332
The effect of spending all sports grant on a fully qualified education provider for P.E.
- All children get 2 full PE games sessions each week.
- Lessons are all run by fully qualified PE coaches.
- Lessons planned to show an excellent sequence of development and progress with an annual programme of:
Autumn: Gymnastics. Invasion Games.
Spring: Dance. Outdoor adventure activities
Summer: Net and court games. Athletics.
- All units of PE and Games are assessed for pupils performance and development.
- Fully integrated and differentiated sports/PE curriculum taught throughout the year.
- Children love taking part in PE lessons.
- All abilities are catered for, with the best sporting pupils able to be pushed into achieving high levels of sporting success.
- New skills and games such as hockey, golf, and gymnastics are comprehensively introduced.
- Pupils participate in athletics, football and rounders competitions.
- Cheaper rates of access to the after school sports clubs as part of the detail, whic a re popular with children and easier to access by all.